Overview: Email us an awesome photo from the field for a chance to win $25 every week.
Sustineo is holding a weekly photo contest. We are looking for images that depict the spirit of sustineo and sustineo’s values, the solar industry, and/or California’s natural scenic beauty. All photos must in some way be related to sustineo, solar, etc. and/or the activities around them. Each employee in the field can submit one (1) photo a week via email (email submission details below). Images will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
SUBJECT: Photo of the Week
Prize: $25 Gift Card
- Photos will be selected at the Sustineo Monday meeting.
- Winners will receive a $25 gift card, paid at the end of the month.
- Winning photos will be placed on sustineo’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn) and the photographer will be tagged.
- If no submissions are received the $25 will NOT roll into the next week.
Who Can Enter?
All sustineo field employees.
- One (1) Entry per person, per week
Email Your Photo of the Week to:
SUBJECT: Photo of the Week
- Photographer First & Last Name
- Photographer Email
- Photo Title (if you like)
- Photo Location
- Photo Time of Day
- Device (Phone, camera)
- Any additional comments
Dimensions & Format:
- Photos must be larger than 2000 x 2000 px.
- Accepted digital image formats: JPG, PNG, PSD, GIF, HEIC
- No submissions larger than 10mb
Safety is #1 priority.
A good time to snap an image:
- Starting your Shift
- Before Lunch
- After Lunch
- Before starting break
- Ending your break
- Ending Shift
All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (i.e., removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified. Images that do not meet these requirements may or may not be judged at the judging panel’s sole discretion.
Subject Matter Ideas:
- Doning PPE: Doning PPE – tying up boots, Sustineo logo on shirts, hard hat and a vest getting put on.
- Morning Meeting: Toolbox Talk Meetings
- iPad: Using the iPad for Equipment Inspections
- Lift Setup: Setting up the Lift for Access to the Roof
Harness: Putting on a harness, strapping in to an anchor point, then setting up parapet clamps and rails for fall protection near the lift landing zone
- Fall Protection: Setting up passive fall protection yellow stands + code compliant flagging lines
- Array Layout: Time lapse video of a few mechanical leads doing the array layout, snapping lines, & preparing for array install
- Loading: Lifting & staging + material layout on the roof
- Shade Structure: Sustineo Shade structure deployed to Sierra Vista for branding shots. Drone video of the crew breaking from work and assembling at the shade. Drinking water, resting, then heading back out to work.
- Racking: Racking installation, multiple angles (2) for good time lapse shots
- Modules: Module installation (2) angles for the duration of the array so that we have 2 angles to chose from
- Inverter: Inverter install – unboxing, placement, rack assembly, DC wire termination, AC wire termination, and megger testing
- DAS: DAS / weather station install – unboxing to sensor install
- Switchgear: Switchgear install – show the delivery, off loading, placement, bolt down, to breaker and conductor landing
- Washing: Operating robot, clean vs. dirty panels, setup, sun shining on clean panels
- Commissioning: Commissioning, show a shot of the meter, PPE for safety, gloves, and flipping switches so that screens become active
Questions and inquiries about contest rules can be emailed to email@example.com