ROOFTOP & CARPORT
Sustineo Construction acted as GC and EPC for FMG Toyota dealership in National City, CA. This was the largest system at 468 kWp, and was a combination of ballasted roof mount dual tilt modules and a long span carport canopy.
Sustineo Construction acted as GC and EPC for four car dealerships in National City, CA. The largest system at 468 kWp, was a combination of ballasted roof mount dual tilt modules
It will take about 4.8 years before the client sees a return on the investment. Sustineo Construction will help model the financial benefits into the system, which includes tariffs and other policies.
The result for the client is a greatly reduced utility cost, and a commitment to the environment for reduction of greenhouse gas emission.
SOLAR PV SYSTEM DETAILS
System Size & Generation
- System Size (DC)
- System Size (AC)
- 1ST Year Generation
Sustineo Construction acted as GC and EPC for four car dealerships in National City, CA. The largest system at 468 kWp, was a combination of ballasted roof mount dual tilt modules and carport canopy shade cover mounted solar. Scope of work included design, permitting with the city, construction, testing, and commissioning. We also included a lobby display of real-time PV production. The system was commissioned in February 2020.
- 428 | SPR-P19-395-COM (395 W)
- 533 | SPR-E20-435-COM-1500V (435W)
- FRClaw Dual tilt 10° racking system selected for maximum density on the roof.
- Long span steel canopy used for the dealership parking lot.
Inverters + Switchgear
- SMA Core 1 inverters high efficiency 3 phase string inverters.
- Eaton switch gear and disconnects.
- Power Track data monitoring system, delivering real-time operational views of the entire PV system.