Sustineo is committed to excellence in workmanship, delighting our clients, and ensuring each project is successful for all project partners. We have been in business for over a decade and operate in California, Arizona, and New Jersey. Sustineo is looking for hardworking, qualified individuals that thrive in a team atmosphere. We are an industry leader in the solar business and continue to remain competitive because of our extraordinary teamwork and focus on creating clients for life.
Job Title: Electrician
Reports To: Foreman, Site Superintendent, Project Admin
Location: Management Southern California Based
Coordination: Foreman, Site Superintendent, Project Admin, Management
Summary of Role:
In this role, you will support our construction staff in completing projects safely, on schedule and on budget. Candidates will need a team mindset and be willing to complete tasks given to them to aid in the completion of projects and company goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of electrical systems for commercial solar
- Includes (but not limited to): underground and overhead conduit (PVC, RMC, IMC EMT), setting/mounting equipment, AC / DC wiring, DAS
- Operation of equipment relevant to i.e. Bender, Threader, Puller, etc.
- Ensure work is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local
- Troubleshoot installation problems and be able to prevent potential hazards with appropriate solutions.
- Must be willing to travel based on Job site location
- Possess a current and valid Journeyman License/Electrician (Preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of electrical installation and repair
- Minimum OSHA 10 (OSHA 30 preferred)
- Strong understanding of the importance of safety policy and
- Understand the importance of communication as it relates to the construction
- Strong interpersonal/human relations
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret one line & CAD
- Knowledge of current NEC and ability to navigate
- Understanding of wire and conduit sizing and how to adjust for environmental factors
- Willing to work with and develop You will facilitate their success.
- Willing to perform work as directed in high pressure
- Must maintain a clean and valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a drug test and background
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to: stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions
- Have adequate visual and hearing acuity to follow instructions; operate machinery and equipment; and determine accuracy of the work assigned
- Ability to work for extended periods of time on surfaces of various heights and angles
Other Pertinent Information:
Position will be staffed full time in Southern California, and must be willing to travel within the area.
Candidate must be legally entitled to work and reside in the U.S.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to our HR department at: Careers@SustineoPlanet.com