- Increase system performance output by 10-12%
- Quick setup / tear down time
- No water needed
- Speedy results
- Sustineo’s Robotic Dry Wash Technology allows system owners to see an increase in their output by 10-12%.
- This water-free cleaning system works by using two separate rotating brushes on the surface of the solar panels.
- Each brush uses its own unique bristle pattern and strength in order to perform a thorough cleaning of the system.
- Dry Wash option is best utilized in dry desert regions or near new construction where dirt and dust may settle quickly.
- No need for a water source; system owners will save on water costs and have a new option for system cleanings during a drought where excess water is scarce.
Sustineo’s Robotic Wet Wash Technology is perfect for any cleaning scenario a PV system may need.
Using only 1.3 gallons of water per minute, our robots can improve a system’s output by 15-25%, depending on soiling levels.
Supported by two rotating brushes and using a deionized water filtration system from an on-site water source.
Great for transportation exhaust, agricultural fallout, or bird droppings.
A terrific option for any system that’s being commissioned or a system that hasn’t had a proper cleaning in the last six months.
Wet Wash + O&M
In addition to our Robotic Wet Wash Technology, we now offer a Preventative Maintenance Package for complete system protection.
Our experienced field team will Wet Wash and visually evaluate the system, alerting system owners of any issues.
The Preventative Maintenance Package includes: checking the production of individual inverters, software updates, and making sure the system is electrically and mechanically sound.
Once an evaluation is completed, our team can help develop a plan to correct the issues on site with system owners.